Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wagiman Bubble Chair

I was looking for a clear bubble chair for the master bedroom of my ranch house project, when I stumbled on this LED illuminated crazy number. WOW.

It was designed by INSA x ROUSSEAU and before you click over there, I will forewarn you that their portfolio is kind of (sexy) hilarious and not suitable for viewing at work.

The chair is called the Wagiman and was made in a limited edition of ten, crafted from LED illuminated acrylic bubble with stainless steel ring and fixings. They say they are “Taking the classic retro fantasy of the bubble chair up to date with an illuminating twist.”

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Jamima said...

Wow, is right. That is pretty damn cool. I'm sure it costs a pretty penny too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home