Friday, April 16, 2010

Lonny's Mossy Balls

If you are a design blog junkie, like myself, you probably already know that the 4th edition of Lonny Magazine is (semi) freshly online. It's another good one! My favorite little items of note are these two images that used moss balls as decor.
(this gold mirror and gemstone lamp are also pretty fresh!)







images: Lonny Magazine, Garden Gates, New Hampshire Wood Creations, Lola Home

Earlier this year, I found myself on a moss ball hunt, as it occurred to me that they are fresh green balls that are sort of like plants, without the maintenance!

If you are looking for your very own mossy balls, they are available at Etsy, Roost @ Velocity Home, Garden Gates, Lola Home & there's more moss decor inspiration over here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home