Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Clouds & Chains

It's yet another hump day that I'm sitting in Redwood City looking out the window at the clouds, waiting for my lighting class to start.

(image from my handy lil' phone)

Today, I've been sourcing furniture and fixtures for my upcoming space planning class project. I'm designing a small apartment for a local fashion designer, who's style is very rock n' roll, which is making this project particularly fun.

I think these strange, but cool pendant lamps from Sarah Cihat are going to be perfect for the look of the space. Cihat paired up with designer, Michael Miller to create her "Taken" line. I only wish I could see a room shot of them to get a better idea.


More pieces from Cihat's chain-heavy "Taken" collection





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home