Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Tamaryn

I recently lost a big library of music, due to our house getting broken into in January and our laptops walking out the door, which was a drag. Since I have been low on music reserves, I've been scrounging to replenish tunes in anyway possible. I downloaded the latest Urban Outfitters download and the stand-out track for me was this artist, Tamaryn.


She's relocated to San Francisco from New York. I've been telling folks she sounds like a slow version of Joan Jett, mixed with a little Stevie Nicks and some Siouxie Sioux with My Bloody Valentine, as the backing band. You can listen to her over here and watch a her "Return to Surrender" over here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Dan said...

So '80s sounding! Tones on Tails or Dead Can Dance or something else with three words in the name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home