Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clear Bubbles of Light

This post is inspired by the lighting design course that I am starting today. I've been seeing a lot pretty clear, bubbly fixtures on the market. Here's a round-up of both new and old. Please send me tips if you know of others like these.











1.) Bubbles Chandelier from Tonic Home 2.) Bubble Chandelier by Jean Pelle 3.) Lindsey Adelman's 15 bubble fixture 4.) taraxacum 88 5.) Raak Clear Bubble Glass Globes 6.) Verner Panton VP Globe Pendant Lamp, 1969

Stay tuned for more fresh lighting posts in the near future. I'm not nearly done.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger wingeddeer said...

those look cool...will keep an eye out.
hey, I thought you were finished with school??

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

Hey, I thought I was too! I am all done at State, I got my Bachelor of Science in Interior Design. But now I am warding off school loans with staying in enrolled in six units at CaƱada College in Redwood City. They are teaching me things there that they did not teach me at State, like lighting design, which I am happy to learn about.

I am now coming to terms with the fact that I might be in school for life. It will just in smaller doses than before. Unfortunately, or possibly, fortunately, that's the way Interior Design works. Now, with the sluggish state of Interior Design jobs, this might be my future for awhile, while I ward off the loans and learn more.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger wingeddeer said...

enjoy your classes then! that sounds like a good plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home