Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brazilian Flavors


I keep hearing about this on KALX and it's almost over! There's only one more weekend of the exhibition "When Lives Become Form: Contemporary Brazilian Art, 1960's to the Present" at the Yerba Center for the Arts. It was organized by the Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo and it features the Tropicália artistic movement, profiling fashion, architecture, and culture. I've yet to see it. I gotta jam over there before it ends January 31st!

I see they have some Beatriz Milhazes on display! She's one of my favorites.



Little interview with her here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger wingeddeer said...

woaw! I might try to go tomorrow. You?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

We are headed there today (Saturday), wondering if you saw it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home