Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Daiso Japan














What you just see above is the result of me going a little camera phone crazy at a Japanese import store in Daly City. I spent about an hour in this store, but I still did not even begin capture all the goodness and funny Japan product weirdness.

For a long time now, I've been meaning to go check this Japanese import store, Daiso Japan. Yesterday, I finally had a little free time while I was in the neighborhood to check it out throughly.

It was a wonderland of cute, cheap-o stuff and all priced around $1.50! It's a great place to hit up for inexpensive stocking stuffers. Next week, when I am in the neighborhood, I'm definitley returning. It would also be a great place to get unusual & cute party supplies.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger yuri said...

very happy to be invited back. there was something missing from my life the past week.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jamima said...

fun, FUN, FUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home