Wednesday, October 07, 2009

spring rtw 2010 / paris

A few days ago after the end of NYFW and after seeing the first shows of Paris I was lamenting to the fresh one about how uninspired I was about everyone's spring collection. Usually there are a few wow moments for me, but I just wasn't feelin' it this year, ya know? I mean yeah, Rodarte was amazing as always and there were a few double-look-worthy pieces by Bernard Willhelm and Chisato Tsumori, but no one collection/uber-vision was bowling me over.

Then Paris really got started and now I've seen a couple collections that are really praise-worthy. Thank you Valentino and Phoebe Philo/Celine! I love the architectural lines of the Celine collection and never knew that leather could look so damn beautiful. Valentino never ceases to amaze, and no one can drape fabric on a woman like he can.

Celine:




Valentino:


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jamima said...

Especially loving the Valentino!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home