Thursday, June 11, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

This is the question.

School's out, sort of forever and I started this thing as a go-to procrastination tool. And now, look, look! I finally did it, here's graduation visual proof here with Julie, who I TA-ed for in my last semester at state.Now, I am wondering if the is the end of my freshpinkstyle chapter. It's time to job hunt, so I've got a lot of time on my hands, sort of, but should I be using that time, blogging? Hmm....

We just got back from our crazy vacation and I have a lot I could post over here, or I could save it for someplace more intimate (haha), say FB, or flickr. What to do. Here's a trip photo teaser from the amazing fresh market, La Bouqueria in Barcelona.
I am thinking it might just turn into a bay area-related blog??? For all things local that I am excited about. LIKE THIS! There's a new Berkeley Bowl in our hood. I can ride a bike there! Do I need a spot on the internet to post about fresh fashion, design, hoodies, interiors and inspiration? Decisions, decisions.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous jamal said...

Welcome back! No need to make an explicit decision about the blog. Just post when you feel like it. If that turns out to be never, well...that's okay too. I'm down to posting about every other month on my blog, but I still like to keep it around for when I've got the urge. :-)

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous yuri said...

yes. keep the blog.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger ruzxs said...

is good! yes, keep blog.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Dan said...

more blogging!

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous kooky komments said...

I love freshpink dot com! You can't quit now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home