Thursday, June 25, 2009

Piles of Summer

I'm doing what I always do at the beginning of my summer. I've been digging through piles of stuff at the house, trying to figure out what to keep, what to toss. I'm trying to pretend like I am moving to motivate myself to get rid of more, but that plan is not totally working. The piles just move to new tidier piles (see the big difference?). Then I somehow managed to inherit new piles of random-ness, like these pretty colored blocks of 3form resin. Now it's time to come up with a crafty brainchild for these new piles. Glowing grid rainbow lamp perhaps?Maybe something like this that I saw at a spice shop in Marrakesh? Which reminds me, I still need to sort my piles of trip photos. Sigh.

*Tune in later for my break from the summer pile organizing to hear my summer programming with DJ friends and the sounds of my new favorite record present.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Tracie Broom said...

ooh I like the lightbox idea. You could also pave a cylinder or other shape to make a hanging lamp, but it'd be HEAVY, dawg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home