Monday, June 15, 2009

Fresh Summer Things

Until I figure out what to do with the vacation photos and whatnot, I'm going work on my summer list and request more local summer suggestions from you.

Here's my little list of fresh things to do locally this summer:


Sights-
Tetro
June 19th- Whatever Works (new Woody Allen movie with Larry David)
July 17th- 500 Days of Summer (more unrelenting love for Zooey!)
July 18-19- SF Renegade Craft Fair- Fort Mason
July 18- October 25th- Wallworks exhibition -Yerba Buena Center
August 7th- Best of the East Bay Express Party- Oakland Art Museum

Sounds-
June 25- Papercuts/Still Flyin'- Independent
July 2- Canada Day Celebration- The Attic
July 4th- Your backyard or mine?
July 25th- Rainbow Arabia- Bottom of the Hill
July 26th- Lyrics Born Re-view, Mighty Underdogs, and more- Stern Grove
July 31st- Judas Priest- Sleeptrain Pavillion
August 9th- Rock the Bells- Shoreline
August 22nd- Plastic Crimewave Sound- Hemlock Tavern
August 27th- The Fresh & Onlys- The Knockout
August 28th- The Sweet- Santa Cruz Boardwalk
August 30th- Beastie Boys & M.I.A.- Outside Lands/Golden Gate Park

*You might of noticed by now that I guess I can't completely stop posting, I'm just going to ease up a bit. It's funny that NOW I think I should stop, just when I've reached school-free status finally. However, today is a new day and I'm thinking of enrolling in a summer course, so that will delete the school-free status and make blogging more legit somehow, at least until August.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous yuri said...

you have to stop equating blogging with unproductivity. blogging is productive! keeps you motivated and inspired! keeps us motivated and inspired!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Some other suggestions:

6/21: Goran Bregovic at Nob Hill Masonic
6/24: Air Sex Championships at Indy
7/10: Nodzzz at Hemlock
7/12: Bert Jansch at Du Nord
7/17: The Very Best at Mighty (it's that African guy who remixed Vampire Weekend)
7/25: Rebirth Brass + Extra Action at GAMH

Keep blogging!

Dan

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jamima said...

I agree with Yuri! Keep up the blogging sista! :)

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger wingeddeer said...

yes, keep the blog miss pink! waoell-ms?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home