Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Backyard Cardboard Butterflies

Yep, more butterflies. It's Springtime!I've been finishing up my portfolio for school and I am almost done! I'm just popping in for a little blogger break. In effort to round out the portfolio a bit, I took some photos of my kid-size cardboard pieces that I created earlier this Spring. Since the house is a mess, I had to take it to the backyard, where I noticed that my neighbors have been busy in the flower beds. Look at the flowers!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous yuri neighbor said...

hey thanks for noticing! yeah, that's my little shade garden bed. if you see it's dry in the next week please water!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Jamima said...

Love the butterfly furniture! So cute. If it goes into production Avery will surely have to have a set too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home