Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Issues

I've been thinking I need to amp up on my local hood-related posts whenever I can on FPS. The fresh, local flavors need to shine through more often than not. Today, I'm short on posting time because I am off to Oakland Kaiser for who knows how many hours, which is not so fun. The upside is that Issues magazine shop is right around the corner and has LOTS of magazines for me to peruse.("lots of magazines!" from I S S U E S' flickr stream)

If you've not heard of it, you can find it right off of Piedmont Ave. at 20 Glen Ave. It is a great independent shop with much more than magazines. They've also got records, cds, jewelry and a little art. And best of all, it is run by local radio station people from KUSF. If you are ever in that hood, it's worth a visit!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Gypsy Lynne said...

sounds like an awesome place!! i'm a magazineaholic, so naturally i'd love a shop like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home