Thursday, April 09, 2009

Iconic E.T. Eye Candy

My friend S.E.S. is scheming to book a night at the Castro theatre film night called "Girls Gone Insane." Sweet idea, if you ask me. He's looking for suggestions & requests, btw. Elizabeth Taylor immediately came to my mind. She was a total whack-job in the cheesy 70's flick, The Driver's Seat. The shades are merely covering up the crazy in the photo below.(photo via yatabazah)

Moving beyond the loco lady role, it made me think of her days of youth and her stunning beauty back in the day. Here's some inspirational photos of her for you to enjoy while I slave my day away at the annoying place I call school.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous yuri said...

she's seriously one of, if not THE, most beautiful woman ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home