Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter

(photo by Marcus Nillson)

I meant to post this cheerful egg scene from Living yesterday. Instead I got sidetracked with our backyard "Easter feaster" bbq brunch, a little Spring cleaning and getting a new kitchen shelf installed by my hillbilly landlord, which got things organized. Yay!

Then I spent Easter evening watching a heavy metal documentary about Canadian rockers, Anvil in SF. The film was was highly entertaining. It was full of laughs and bummer realities of an older, struggling metal band. Anvil played a 5-song live set afterwards. Easter rocking.

I wish I had gotten a chance to make some decorative eggs like the pretty ones pictured above! Maybe next year I will have time to get this crafty. My faves are those pink & white dogwood blossom eggs!

Our only sprinkle of Spring decor is from the apple blossom branches from the back yard that opened up. Here's a photo from the dark cave we call the living room. Hope you had a lovely weekend and that was filled with a couple of treats!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home