Friday, March 27, 2009

Inside Rachel Comey's House

I picked up this month's issue of SoCal sufer girl magazine, Foam. This was mostly due to the fact that the April/May issue was dedicated to art & music. I was pleasantly surprised to see this spread on fashion designer, Rachel Comey's Long Island house. Click for bigger images below.
For a point of reference of Rachel Comey's fashion style, here's a peak at Rachel's Fall 2009 collection. I like this side bun look she's got going on her runway models.(all images from style.com)

If you are not familiar with Rachel Comey, she's attained somewhat of cult following for her shoes in the fashion world. I love these Telegram boots from last season (so not in my price range).These Belmont sandals are pretty cute too!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home