Monday, February 02, 2009

Baco Bits

My December was packed with lots of sugar treats, making them and eating them. You may recall when I went on total sugar overload a couple of days after Christmas! I hadn't ever produced that much Christmas gook on my own before. And somehow, the last week of January ended up filled with lots of bacon, bacon-studded cheese balls, and a bacon get-together, causing a major bacon overload. Come to think of it, I also started the first day of 2009 with at an all-day BLT's party. Here's one of the bacon culprits.It was fun while it lasted but I think February is inevitably going to have take on a little less extreme version of salty or sweet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger jennwhisper said...

all hail KALE as the food of february!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home