Monday, February 16, 2009

Lar Yoga Update

A few posts back I promised that I would upload some images from my Hatha Yoga Instructor's book. He's full of wild stories of the sixties and is fascinating to listen to. He got arrested in the Grand Canyon back in the day and was flown out of the canyon in a helicopter. He ended up unrightfully spending three months in jail, where he ended up teaching teaching the curious Native Americans inmates yoga. The photos in his book are equally interesting, so I can't help but share. He's "risked his life for a few of these crazy poses in nature." It also looks like he appreciates good architecture and is fine busting a yoga move wherever the mood strikes him. Here's what Lar looks like today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Ajax said...

I love it.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger jennwhisper said...

nothing says yoga to me like a dude with a hawk. no but seriously. yoga in nature seems natural and right, but when you do it, you get all dizzy and think you are going to fall off a scenic vista. that is why i respect this yoga dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home