Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Domino Down

I was out TCB-ing this morning and when I returned to my computer I found this bad news all over the design blogs. My favorite American shelter magazine, Domino is folding. So sad! Just ask my BF, I actually do a little happy dance every time Domino arrives in our mailbox. I've gotten every SINGLE issue of the magazine that's been in print. Granted, I liked it better in their early days, but still, I am super bummed. There will be considerably fewer dances in front of the mailbox. I doctored up this old cover to show how I feel. Sniff...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Bubeau said...

The depression cuts deep! I'm sorry.

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous chelsea said...

I know so sad:(

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jamima said...

I'm sniffing too. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home