Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Treats Overload!

I am still making pralines, treats and more cookies today!!! I've been on a roll and I cannot stop making stuff. Help Me!I think it is definiteley time for a blog break to share some dark wintery fresh food shots.It's been a steady flow of sugar for I don't know how many days straight.This batch is from Christmas Eve kitchen chaos. Don't worry, yours is coming soon!I helped make these Æbleskivers on Christmas day!
I helped eat them too!My Hanukah latkes got worked in with the Danish balls and turkey sausages.Melting MarshmellowsMeringues are tricky on humid days.Baked GirlsSnowman Treat BagsNancy and I went H'dourves crazy earlier in December!We made a LOT of stuff.Puffy sandwich finger foods.And a LOT of lil' Aidell's sausage weiners.(H'dourves photo credit to Yuri O.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home