Monday, December 01, 2008

Ciao Bella!

Happy December! Welcome to one of my favorite months of the year!(image from Living Etc)

Even though I would like to be posting some fresh gift guides, holiday sales, music shows, upcycling contest info, artists, crazy lamp shades, recipes, photos, youtube freak shows, talking about one of my favorite designers and her new show opening up at the Design Museum in London and other travel lust, instead, I am going to be well-behaved and focused (haha). I have responsibly resolved myself to keeping my 7.5 readers on hold for the early part of December. I am going on a little blog break until the 12th of December. I will return from ruling a couple of few key projects that desperately need to get done. (image from Country Living)

If you are lucky, my counterpart, Yuri (the FRESH master) might do a little posting (don't you have an RSS feed already?). Until then, read about Mark Gerghis aka Porest over @Fecal Face and be happy (or upset if you are hater) the Hilary is in the hizz-oush and start enjoying the holiday season without me! Perhaps you will see me making lists over here or be even more ridiculous over here. I'll leave you with a hot chocolate and some maple marshmallows. Tah Tah!(image from etsy shop, Whimsy and Spice)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Bubeau said...

Blogg break? Boo!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Bubeau said...

Loved the Gergis interview, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home