Friday, December 12, 2008

Back From The Blogging Dead

(photo by Jeffrey Kyle for Arthur magazine)

Thanks to Yuri for holding down the fort and entertaining the FPS readers with a couple of fresh posts while I was busy obsessing over some last projects. I'm still not done done, but the Moroccan model is all built and out of my hair (possible posting about that one tomorrow). I've still got some tests to cram for, so I am not full throttle back but I'm getting there.

In the meantime, in an effort to take a little breather, I'm off for a day trip to see my Auntie K, my favorite new baby, make a visit to my favorite thrift store and help a pink bro pick out some "scrilla-colored paint."

I hope you've been having fun holiday party hoppin'! Expect a blog attack in the near future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home