Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bits N' Pieces

Just in case you were wondering what's happening today, I compiled the following fresh visuals:

I'll start with my favorite thrift score part. Here's the white matchers.This score wasn't too shabby either!Early this morning I was startled by this unsettling sound.
The glass from this cheapo frame popped out and committed suicide.
Perhaps the ghosts made it happen? Spooky.
Clean-up Crew : (
Maybe it has something to do with our newly frosted windows that make the kitchen feel a little creepy now?
In a brighter moment on the road, I saw this guy. Blurry, sorry, safety first!
On the way home by the local art zone I checked this out...
Then I checked this out.
Freshin' out!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger jennwhisper said...

1. yr thrift find is very cute!
2. i'm sorry about the glass! what a terrible thing to wake up to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home