Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy (Vintage) Humpday Hoodie!

If you are wanting to look as swank as Francoise Hardy does in this hoodie and need some vintage clothes for Bardot a Go Go and beyond, I have compiled a vintage store list of the East Bay of spots that I think are FPS worthy. Happy Vintage Shopping.

Brownies Vintage- 2001 Milvia St Berkeley, CA

Dolled Up- 2505 San Pablo Avenue Berkeley, CA

Down At Lulu’s- 6603 Telegraph Avenue Oakland, CA

Icon- 2521 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA

Mars Mercantile- 2398 Telegraph Avenue Berkeley, CA

Pretty Penny- 5488 College Ave Oakland, CA

Sharks- 2505 Telegraph Avenue Berkeley, CA,

Twisters- 2445 San Pablo Ave. Berkeley, CA

Or maybe you just need a little French vintage magazine inspiration like this?

There's more @ Paperpursuits.com

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Bubeau said...

What about Mars?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

Oh yeah, they were on there, but I think I somehow deleted them. I will add them back.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I scored a gogotastic shirt at Twisters. The guy there cracked me up -- old school punk-gone-Pendleton-tiki dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home