Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random Stuff Lust List

I've been working on my house during my school time off. I am trying to make the walls in our kitchen sort of look like the photo below. I want my version to include shapes other than squares and rectangles, so it might like a bit more like this (minus the wallpaper). I still have a ways to go, but I will post the finished product sometime soon. I have a lot of prints that could go on the wall. When is too much too much?(photo from apartment therapy)

While I have been working on house projects, I've been scouring the web for new house doo dads. I finally decided on a round mirror for the kitchen. As I have been on the hunt, I've stumbled upon some items that have me lustin' over them even though I don't really need any of it. Maybe if I post them here, I can move on. blik radio graphicsrose medallion fabricblock wall shelves (actually I might NEED these for my wall project)printed glass bird hookkurt halsey cloud bank

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Yummy said...

Cuteness, love the bird hook and the cloud bank!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home