Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Paisley Humpday Hoodies etc.

(image via les indiennes)

Yesterday I found myself explaining to another Interior Design student what paisley is. All the while, I was thinking, who doesn't know what paisley is (especially if you are design student)? It came up because I was describing one of my new design projects that has touches of paisley. The cheap n' chic bohemian bedroom in my latest design project has this quilt in it. (image via west elm)

My love of paisley started back in high school, but I don't think I have enough paisley in my life these days. Though I have to admit, it can be a fine line with paisley, you've got to have just the right print and not too much of it. So, today I celebrate my humpday sprinkled with a little paisley. Here's some sprinkled on some Blac Label hoodies.Buy the white and yellow one here and buy the orange and gray one here
Here are some fun high tops that integrate the paisley look. Buy them at sneakerhead.com I dig them.

If that's not enough, check out my list of Pretty Paisley over at Casasugar.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home