Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Humpday Hoodies 4 Kiddies

I'm getting to that age where everybody I know has a kid, one in the oven or contemplating putting one in the oven soon. So, here are some cute hoodies for them! Get this organic one at reform school


an expensive one from Best & Co


soybean fabric hoodie at babysoyusa
or if you don't have a kid to put the hoodie on, this confusing Japanese site, Petiteva appears to be a place to buy wear for you precious pets or maybe it is just "petite" wear? Look their awesome logo with the flying pet

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Fenrisar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Ditaur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Notebooks said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Jamal said...

Wow, $158 for a hoodie that my baby will fit in for like 3 months?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

J- haha, Maybe you should go for the soy hoodie? And to the deleted comments from above, which were virus software links and "notebooks", it looks like I might need to employ a comment moderator soon. I keep getting Spam comments. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home