Friday, February 29, 2008

karaoke

Those who know me well know I love to indulge in the sing song. Last night I organized a farewell night out for an Amsterdam-bound coworker. I hired the kj to come out early, we shuttled over there around 5:30 and proceeded to rock the house for six straight hours. It was insane. I premiered a new one, "Right Down the Line" by Gerry Rafferty and Chris, one of the owners of Encore, said no one had ever sang it there before! He loves that song and said it's the special song for he and his partner and that I "sang it really well." I was very moved. I then proceed to get really drunk and stupid.

Here are a couple of pics from the night.... you can view all of the awkwardness here: http://www.eviltron.com/odoKris



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Looks like fun! I still want photos of up of your last weekend visit to SD see your nephew, aka the cutest baby I've ever met!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home