Tuesday, February 19, 2008

house inspiration

Sorry for the lapse in posting, I had a nasty case of food poisoning Sunday night that's put me out of commission. Still feeling weak.

So, over the years, I have been formulating the perfect dream house in my head. Although I don't know how specifically everything will be laid out, I have an idea of style/aesthetics. I picture something like a modern treehouse, with the outside brought in (not so much inside into outside epitomized by the Philip Johnson's Glass House). Lots of environmental-friendly and recycled materials used for the structure, and lots of storage areas built out in unexpected ways. Here are some inspirations:

Adam's House Cambridge (MA?) | View More




Ed's Shed, UK | View More




Blake's House, Austin TX | View More


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Megan said...

This is fun to see the idea photos. You always talk about this, but it's different than I pictured, in a good way! Hope you feel all the way better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home