Friday, January 18, 2008

You Go Bangin' On

We played this track last night while dj-ing the Rickshaw 4-year anniversary party, which was fun. It was the only track that we didn't have on vinyl that I was desperate enough to play via ipod. R played it a couple of weeks ago on the radio and I loved it. I hadn't heard of the Go before. They've been around for awhile and are from Detriot. Jack White used to be in the band and if you listen the current lead singer still sings quite a bit like Jack White. This song has been on repeat in my head, now I pass it along to you. Unfortunately, the rest of the songs on their new album are not quite this good, though I like this one too. I also think his voice sounds like Ozzie at times, as demo'd in the Invisible Friends link.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home