Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Get Get Get

I'm still writing a paper for the my ecotourism class and trying to make sure I get everyone presents at the last minute, so I will post another Youtube for your visiting enjoyment. I think I first heard this song about a month and a half ago, even though it was released a couple of years ago. It never had a domestic release until now and showed up at KALX recently. Beware of viewing this Junior Senior video, because the words will not leave your head ever again, in a fun way, hopefully. JD Sampson from Le Tigre guests on the track and Peaches has a cameo.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ajax said...

This video makes me think that people are having fun all over the world.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

That's cuz people ARE having fun all over the world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home