Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Humpday (pom pom) Hoodies #22

About a month ago while I was perusing expensive foreign magazines at the Virgin store in SF, I saw a hoodie in Fader magazine with pom poms lined around the hood hat. It sounds cheesy but was really cute! However, I have no idea who's design it was? In an attempt to find it, I googled "pom pon hoodie" and here's a few that I came up with. None of them have the pom poms lining the hood hat, though. This one is on major sale, but only comes in a XS at ssense.com.
This one from J Crew is not available, but it made me think that anyone could do this to their own hoodie, if you are craft savvy and sewed some poms poms onto your hoodie drawstrings.
Or here are a couple with a single pom pom on top....

for babies-
for doggies-

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger ruzxs said...

green hoodie girl could pass for a pink sis, no?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

Hmmm...maybe? That doggie looks like your mama's dog, Kiela, though!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Yummy said...

Love the baby pom, pom, too cute. I like the green hoodie too. The pom, poms are totally reminding me of childhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home