Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wall & Car Decals


*Update 9/27- I realized it is "blik This Wall" contest time at Apartment Therapy. *

Since I think these images are fun to look at, I am sharing some wall graphic decal shots from blik. They were to show my new parent friends some nursery wall ideas, but I thought I'd post them for anyone that's into decorating their walls (click around the blik site for more). They had been thinking of painting a mural on one nursery wall. However, since the baby has already arrived, it seems like applying decals to the wall could be much easier than having to project an image to the wall and then painting it. I liken them to semi-permanent tattoos or haircolor, they don't have to last for ever. Some of the series of decals are made to be re-stickable.
I recently realized that they also make decals for cars. That car looks just like my model of Honda Civic too!

Here's a real mini-van sporting some!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Ajax said...

I love decals! Especially hunting ones, like fish and deer and stuff.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Ajax said...

http://www.thegreatamericandecalfactory.com/

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

Oh! Those decals scare me, way too manly. I also like the french company I posted during my french freak-out. http://domestic.fr/ and then this US indie one-
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5226382

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Jamima said...

Those decals are great! I love the monkey ones, so cute.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Chrome Emblems said...

Modern technique has also come up with car graphics that are UV and weather resistant. Special films and inks now make your graphics last even longer outdoors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home