Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm Shinin'

I feel like blinging my blog out. Metallic. Gold. Silver. Bronze. Clear. Angular. Expensive. Glossy. Shiny. Flashy. I bring you mixed beauty, BLING-y, lust links from around the web. This is what the bachelorette party weekend is making me think of...

$85 cocktail ring, not sure where I saw this? lost my bookmark. will research.
Miu Miu Clutch
Oufits by Express (cheap bling)
"Rockhound" Table Lamp
Hanging Lamp
Diamond Ice Cube Tray
Polished Rock Coffee Tables (amazing pieces of furniture)
Sigerson Morrison Flats
Black Miu Miu Flats
Lalique Vase
Gold Mesh Clutch Target (cheap bling)

Etsy blings.
Better Than Bling earrings
ice necklace

Target big bag bling.
Bigger Devi Kroell bag It comes in silver, too! The website says it's arriving in 2 to 6 weeks? I got the smaller, cheaper one pictured below. It's pretty great, Devi Kroell is knocking off her own bags that regularly retail for a couple grand at my favorite guilty pleasure store.

Local Bling.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home