Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fresh To Me

I spent a small portion of my day in my former home town of El Sobrante (of an entire year and half), as well as, the strip mall-littered town of Pinole. It was pleasant. I ate some Tandoori Chicken USA in El Sob, dare I say the highlight of El Sobrante? (photo via nosheteria.com)

Just down the street from T.C.U.S.A. is Thriftown, which is where EVERYTHING was 30% off of today and tomorrow (the 6th) all their clothes are 50%. It was of course super-duper crowded and I couldn't find a hand basket. This was probably a good thing because these are all things I could tote away in a lone arm haul. My total was $3.19, which is nothing to complain about when you are buying four dinner plates, a Japanese creamer and yellow kitchen utensil.I also went to Michael's to go look at Martha Stewart's new craft line for decorative purposes. I got distracted and bought these cheapo letters at $2.99 a pop. They will live in the bathroom and more than likely they will get a revamped facelift, since I get bored with all white more often than not. I also wandered next door to buy some tiny succulents at OSH.That's my fresh summer shopping report from me to you.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger ruzxs said...

TCUSA reminds me of INOBP...

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Ajax said...

I bought a cantelope yesterday.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

how much was it? where did you buy it?

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Elka said...

the cantaloupes at farmer joe's on fruitvale are 59 cents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home