Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fresh Music Update

By request, here's my music calendar picks for the next little while...

April 2nd- Smile with Emily Jane White@The Knockout
April 4th- Man Man@ The Independent
April 5th- Ascended Master, Three Leaf@Hemlock
April 5th- Richard Swift@Rickshaw
April 7th- Fucking Champs/ The Makes Nice@Bottom of the Hill
April 7th- Parsons Red Heads@Stork Club, Oakland
April 13th- Yo Majesty@ Rickshaw Stop
April 14th- Kelley Stoltz@12 G's
April 22nd- Rubies@Henry Miller Library, Big Sur, CA
April 24th- The Books@GAMH
April 25th- Air@Masonic Center
April 26th- DJ Shadow@The Fillmore
April 28th- The Finches@Hemlock
April 29th- !!!@Fillmore
April 29th- Konono No. 1@GAMH
April 30th- Sloan@The Independent
May 1- Cocorosie@Bimbos
May 11- the other LA Guns@Bourbon Streeet, Concord, CA
May 15/16- Peter Bjorn and John@Bimbos
May 19th- Bjork@Shoreline
May 23rd- Piterpat@Hemlock
May 29th- Electrelane@GAMH
July 19th- Sonic Youth@Berkeley Community Theatre performing all of Daydream Nation(tix onsale this weekend)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous wendy said...

I tried to leave you a comment before about sammiches at 900 Grayson (MP and I went for lunch on Friday), but it wouldn't stick.

She had the pulled pork. I had the lamburger. The pulled pork was very good, nearly perfect, good texture, I would have liked it spicier. The lamburger was really great. I want another one now.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

Good to know... I love that place and I haven't been for awhile.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous yo said...

just got my sonic youth tix! gonna be a goodie, that album brings back some serious memories.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Elka said...

I'm going to see Bjork! First time seeing her and first time at the Shoreline (I'm a little scared of the latter).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home